- Inter class tournaments of the College are held in the months of October and January and Annual Sports meet is held in the month of March. Prizes and Certificates of merit are awarded to those who distinguish themselves in these events.
- College Crests are awarded to the following categories of Sportsmen Provided that they have represented the college as members of its team:
- State Players/Athletes
- University Players/Athletes
- All those individuals who come out winners or runners up in the inter college competitions held by the University of Delhi.
- All members of the teams who are winners or runners up in the Inter college tournaments.
- Other players or athletes of recognized merit.
The college has provision for outdoor as well as indoor Games. Facilities are specially provided for Football, Volleyball and Badminton. Facilities for indoor games like Table-Tennis, Carrom and Chess are also provided, A200 Metre track has been developed at the site of the College for the athletes.
The Department of other games and sports is under the charge of a qualified Director of Physical Education, Teachers in charge of various games and Captains of various teams. The sports Committee assists the sports incharge in day-to-day activities of the sports department Outstanding and deserving players are encouraged in all respects.